Emerging Adult Comprehensive Assessment
Description of Assessment:
- History by Assessment Coordinator
- Yellowbrick Self-report Assessment Questionnaires
- Neuropsychological & Cognitive Testing (CANTAB)
- Personality Psychological Testing (MMPI)
- Self in Relation Interview; Medical Director
- Developmental Interview; Professional Staff
- Family Interviews; Director of Family Services & Systems
- Psychiatric Interview and & Diagnostic Examination History of Present Illness; Structured Interview for DSM Diagnosis (SCID-I Review of History and Current Neurobiological Treatments
- qEEG; Quantitative EEG
- Phamaco-genomic analysis
- Substance Use Assessment (ASAM criteria)
- Executive Function & Life Skills Assessment
- Education & Career Assessment
- Medical & Health Survey
- Wellness, activity and nutrition Interveiew
- Collaboration Conference: Assessment Team, Emerging Adult, Family; (2 hours)
- Collaboration Conference Report: Integration of Findings and Recommendations
- Comprehensive Assessment Report (6 weeks)
If you or someone you know is suffering from mental illness, please use our confidential contact form to send us a message. Our Assessment Center will respond to you as promptly as possible.
At Yellowbrick, emerging adults find their way home.
For more information, please contact Yellowbrick at 847-869-1500.